Personal Data Protection Policy
The Company respects the legislation in force on personal data protection according to Law No. 29733, Personal Data Protection Law (LPDP, in Spanish) and its regulations, approved through Supreme Decree No. 003-2013-JUS, embracing for that the necessary technical and organizational measures for its data safety.
The Company is committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal data, to using them according to the purpose for which they were provided, and to embracing all measures to prevent their modification, loss, handling or unauthorized access according to the legislation in force.
The rights any natural person can exercise regarding the handling of their personal data are the following:
1. Access: Right of the interested party to request to the Company information on their personal data.
2. Rectification: Right to request the modification of their data when they are inexact or incomplete.
3. Cancellation: Right to request the cancellation of their data when they are unnecessary or impertinent for the purposes they were collected.
4. Opposition: Right to oppose to the management of their personal data for those uses or purposes that are not related or required for rendering the services and/or for the corresponding judicial relations.
Exercising the ARCO rights must be personally conducted at our offices.
Submit the following to the Company’s offices:
1. ARCO (*) request duly filled in and signed.
2. Simple and legible copy of the Identity Document.
3. Simple and legible copy of the Special Power of Attorney in force, in case of representation.
4. If necessary, attach the copy of documents supporting your request.
(*) The request form shall be provided at Copeinca’s offices.